Registered Nurse Case Manager
Correct Care Solutions | Columbia, SC
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Registered Nurse Case Manager (CM) is responsible for the organization and coordination of fiscal and clinical resources and health care services for patients. Arranges medical transport to and from the CRCC and may accompany the security team to retrieve patients with complicated medical needs. Utilizes the nursing process to provide for optimum quality and continuity of nursing care. Integrates utilization review and discharge planning to ensure the ongoing provision of high quality nursing care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nursing Supervisor, Charge Nurse or other management level position in correctional, psychiatric and/or medical surgical nursing.
- Must be able to pass and maintain clearance for a Public Trust Position.
- Must possess interpersonal skills sufficient to interact with patients and families, to elicit cooperation and allay apprehensions.
- Must possess analytical ability to synthesize knowledge of nursing theory and practice, assessment and planning activities, technical expertise and delegation skills to provide effective nursing care for assigned patients.
- Must have a current, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)in the state of practice or possess a multi-state compact license recognized by the state
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.