Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Correct Care Solutions | Columbia, SC
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS' overall goal is to improve patients' levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) provides medical assessments of patients by participating in the clinical medical management of patients and working closely with the physicians and medical staff. Is responsible to assess and treat psychiatric emergencies per orders of a Psychiatrist. At times, the off-shift ARNP will function in an administrative supervisory capacity over nursing. Our ARNP works under the supervision of physician and in accordance with their protocol.
- Graduation from an accredited nurse practitioner program.
- Two (2) years' experience as an ARNP preferred.
- Competence necessary in the following areas: crisis intervention, medical emergencies, physical assessment, medical nursing care and psychiatric nursing care.
- Able to work without direct immediate supervision in performing nursing diagnosis and provide appropriate follow up treatment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.